Keep your car running its absolute best
A recent survey by the Car Care Council found:
- 25% of cars had low or dirty engine oil.Car Care Stats Infographic 2015
- 13% had low or contaminated brake fluid, leading to potential issues with the braking system
- 18% had dirty air filters, reducing performance
- 17% had inadequate cooling protection or low coolant levels, which lead to engine overheating
- 16% needed new windshield wiper and 27% had low or contaminated washer fluid
- 18% needed new belts
- Overall, 89% of vehicles were in need of at least one service or repair.
Come in and let’s make sure you’re covered.