Everything you car needs
- Oil Service
- Check Light
- Wiper Blade Replacement
- Battery Service
- Vehicle Inspection
- Wheel & Tire Service
- Exhaust Service
- Gasoline Fuel Injection
- Engine Management Systems
- Anti-Lock Braking
- Traction Control
- Stability Control
- Ignition Systems
- Starting/Charging Systems
- Electrical/Electronic Systems
Keep your car healthy by scheduling regular maintenance
Keep your car running its absolute best
A recent survey by the Car Care Council found:
- 25% of cars had low or dirty engine oil.Car Care Stats Infographic 2015
- 13% had low or contaminated brake fluid, leading to potential issues with the braking system
- 18% had dirty air filters, reducing performance
- 17% had inadequate cooling protection or low coolant levels, which lead to engine overheating
- 16% needed new windshield wiper and 27% had low or contaminated washer fluid
- 18% needed new belts
- Overall, 89% of vehicles were in need of at least one service or repair.
Come in and let’s make sure you’re covered.
We take care for your vehicle
Costs can quickly escalate with inexperienced technicians, but our experts have have the sophisticated (and expensive) diagnostic equipment that can pinpoint problems quickly.
It is important to understand that all diagnostics fees are the process of finding the problem DO NOT include labor or parts to repair the problem.
We stand ready to meet your needs and look forward to repairing your vehicle. We welcome your questions and will provide a complete explanation for all the technical issues which might arise.
We can take a look under the hood
Our expert technicians can inspect everything from:
- Tires, Brakes, Engine
- Components, Belts, Vehicle Hoses
- Battery, Head lights, Brake lights
- Turn signals, Fluid levels, Windshield wipers
- And more…
Specializing in classics since 1965
We have been working with classic cars for over 60 years. Nobody knows these inside and out quite like we do. Give us a call or shoot us a note if you have a question about your specific model.